Our July book is Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Date: Monday 16th July 8pm
Place: This discussion will now be held at Army Wife's house due to renovations starting earlier than expected at LV's house.
Date: Monday 16th July 8pm
Place: This discussion will now be held at Army Wife's house due to renovations starting earlier than expected at LV's house.
UPDATE: This book was discussed last night and was the subject of fun and spirited debate. A review will be posted shortly by book host LV.
3 comments:
This is an important book. It's a must read for those who are interested in the world's issues and conflicts. Potential solutions can be found in her words!!!!
I've run into sveeral people this week who are all reading this book. Must be racing up the bestseller charts.
I look forward to reading the review.
Thanks for your comments PatAnn. This book was a lot more interesting and revealing than I had imagined.
The book is different from the other "Islam-lit" that is proliferating at bookstores. And, yes, her words echo parallels with other world issues.
Post a Comment